This course is designed to provide physical activity and exercise instructors, teachers and instructors with both theoretical perspectives and practical applications to increase access and participation for people living with dementia.
The course is designed for a wide range of people with an interest in physical activity and dementia including:
- Health and primary care services
- Dementia, Adult and social care services
- Exercise and instructors, teachers and leaders
- Chair based exercise leaders and Otago exercise leaders
- Movement teachers and leaders including those involved in dance, walking sport programmes
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation and re-ablement services.